Why Study in Europe?
- In recent years, the educational offer has become increasingly diverse.
- Poland offers Bachelor, Master and Doctorate courses in English.
- The mission is to advance knowledge through high quality research and teaching.
Part time Job
- Students can work up to 20 hours/week. Typical part time earning is 2‐10 EUR per hour.
European Union Visa
- The student gets a Schengen Visa and has access to all the Schengen Countries.
Post Study Work VISA
- Students will get 6 months of post study work VISA after completion of course.
Low cost of study
- Apart from high quality teaching standards, reasonable fees & diplomas recognized across the EU as well as all over the world.
Low cost of living
- The monthly cost of living in Poland can be estimated between 330 – 430 Euro, which includes accommodation, food &other expenses like books, phone etc.
Low Transportation Expenses
- Transportation costs 12‐13 EUR/month for students.
Intakes & Deadlines
General Deadlines for Applications:
Summer 15th November
Winter 15th‐ 31st July
Some institutions accept the applications beyond this deadline on case-to-case basis.